Monday, July 17, 2006

TEAM Video

I don't have a lot to say about my team video. Mostly it looked pretty good. I was pacing around the classroom a lot, but I think that was because I was nervous and also because it was Friday afternoon and two of my "students" were trying to sleep. I spent a lot of time running from the back of the classroom to the overhead to change tranparencies. I think it was just a wierd day for me...I don't think I pace every day. Otherwise, the video looked pretty good. We did a lot of fun activities relating to art and music during the industrial revolution. I need to get better recordings of the music, but I knew that. The artwork I put on the overhead was really hard to see. I may just have to buy a poster or something to use for that lesson. I didn't notice a lot of fidgeting like I had on my first video. Overall, I think it was a pretty good lesson.

No comments: