Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Missing in Action

I have a soft spot for the boys in my class that are always in trouble. I have a couple in each class that I know I've talked about before that are so smart and have learned to behave in my class, but are constantly in trouble in other classes. I found out today that one of them moved back to Tennessee. Apparently, he's going to be a father soon and has been acting crazy recently, and getting himself into big trouble. Another one (the one who got called out of my class 2 weeks ago and I haven't seen him since) is MIA according to the vice principal. I tried to call his house today to check up on him, but can't find his student information form (Maybe he never filled one up??). He was the one who wanted to have class discussions and debates.

I have a few others who have left, all of whom have their own problems and need guidance, but I worry about these two because I know they'll do something stupid and get into real trouble. I just hope and pray that MIA boy shows back up in my class. No one knows where he is.

No comments: